Camden-Rockport Historical Society / Conway House
Built about 1770 by the Thorndike family, the Conway Homestead is one of the earliest houses in the region and depicts daily life through the 1930s. On the National Register of Historic Places and Maine State Register of Historic Sites. Adjacent museum, barn, sugar shack, and blacksmith shop with educational displays of midcoast life through the centuries. Includes photographs, artifacts, quilts, vintage clothing, and much more. Open June through September. Please check our website or call the museum for hours of operation.