THE BIG ROCKLAND CHILL
142 142 people viewed this event.
Taking place from 2 – 6pm in the Oak Street Alley in Rockland, The Big Rockland Chill will be a chance for the community to get outside and enjoy some winter fun together! Join us for these free outdoor activities:
- “Froga” aka “frozen yoga”, a fun and easy workout that can be done in winter coats
- Giant snowflake-making with paper and plastic materials provided
- A Yeti Disco Dance party
- Character appearances by a Yeti, a Teddy, and a Dragon
- S’mores Station and food trucks
- A steel pan band concert by Planet Pan, with audience participation
- Activities hosted by Renew Rockland, Restorative Justice Project Maine, Kim Bernard, RSU13 Alliance, and The Landing Place
The theater will be open for bathrooms, concessions, a free winter movie shorts screening, and as a place to pop in and get warm.