Website Owls Head Transportation Museum
Ignite Your Imagination!
Like to work with databases and manage AP/AR?
Would you like to work on the beautiful mid-coast of Maine for a transportation museum that is home to a unique collection of more than 150 antique automobiles and aircraft? We have an immediate opening for a Finance Coordinator whose main duty is to coordinate the museum’s Accounts Payables and Receivables, maintain accurate databases, process invoices and purchase orders, and track financial transactions. This position also manages vendor accounts and service providers.
Why Owls Head Transportation Museum?
Our team is excited about working for a world-class organization that focuses on education for children, young people, and adults in the community. We empower our employees to succeed and invite you to apply today!
- Associate’s Degree in combination with relevant work experience in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 2+ years related work experience (Required)
- Proficient with cash handling
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in managing databases
- Proficient in GoogleDocs, GoogleSheets, and Excel
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent people skills
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Experience in museum, school, or other educational environment
- Aptitude in navigating and administering integrated online payment portals and POS systems, such as Clover, Square, Stripe, or WooCommerce
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Physical setting: Office
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: The Museum complies with mask requirements as determined by the CDC.
Ability to commute/relocate to Owls Head, ME 04854: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org