Lyman-Morse Fabrication has established itself as the source for custom-made metal fabrication projects throughout New England and beyond. We combine broad-ranging capabilities, state-of-the-art facilities and fine craftsmen and engineers to create projects of exceptional quality. With a foundation in constructing ocean going yachts and marine components, we understand durability, beauty, functionality, and practicality. Today, our fabrication shop has evolved to offer our services to meet the needs of a wide range of markets, from small prototypes to large-volume orders.
We pride ourselves on precision, innovation, commitment to quality, and cost-effectiveness. Our dedicated and skilled craftsmen have expertise in working with stainless, aluminum, bronze, steel, titanium and plastics.
Our fully-outfitted 15,000 square foot fabrication shop is equipped with a myriad of equipment — benders, plate rolls, presses, shears, large and small lathes, milling machines, large band saws, a 4-axis CNC Vertical Machining Center and CNC press brake, and a 5-ton overhead crane that enables us to move large pieces into place with ease. Our 85′ by 150′ by 22′ high steel building features radiant floor heating and air cleaners for a well-lit and clean shop, perfect for the construction of high precision pieces.
Our team includes:
- ASME, AWS and ABS Certified in 5086-6061 Alloy Aluminum, Stainless, Carbon Steel, Pipe and Structural Welding.
- A diverse blend of backgrounds provides experience in every possible aspect of metal work –sheet metal, blacksmithing, machining, heavy plate/pipe forming and brazing/welding offerrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Trained professional engineers and design team to assist at the “drawing board” level of a project.
- The ability to offer integrated capabilities with our multiple disciplines – joinery, composites, systems, engineering, finish coatings, electrical, canvas and more.
Lyman-Morse Fabrication also offers:
- Mobile Services
- In-house designers and engineers using SolidWorks, Rhino and AutoCad
- In-house AWS CWI (Certified Welding Inspector)
- Expertise in stainless, aluminum, bronze, steel, titanium, and plastics
- Pre-established clearance levels for classified projects
- Aluminum Welding and Fabrication
- Handrails, Railings and Stairs
- Architectural Elements
- Fences, Gates and Entrances
- Signage and Decorative
- Structural Steel Buildings
- Custom Designs and Prototypes
- Wire Railings and Balustrades
- Marine Hardware & Hulls
- Fuel, Water and Holding Tanks
- Conveyor Systems
- Blacksmithing and Forging
- Industrial Equipment
- Stainless Steel
- Plastic Welding and Forming
- General Metal Fabrication and Repair
- Certified Pipe and Structural Welding
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Support Structures
- 3D Printing
- Water-Jet Capabilities
- Aluminum Welding
- In-house CWI
- CNC Machining(Water Jet/Plasma)
- Acetyl Delrin
SOME OF THE INDUSTRIES WE SERVE:
- Fabricated Metal Products
- Power Transmission
- Specialized Industry Machinery
- Machine Shops
- Artists and more