Wayne Ladner Insurance
As licensed agents with over 25 years of combined experience, we are focused on helping individuals, families and small businesses find affordable health, life and disability insurance, Medicare options, and more. We remotely meet with each client virtually to provide detailed product information and a range of insurance solutions. Questions on the Affordable Care Act, PPACA, aka Obamacare? Want to know if you'll qualify for subsidies and cost-sharing? Questions on coverage in Retirement? We can help!
Here are some of the services we can provide!
- Evaluate health insurance options for individuals, families and small businesses (2-50 employees)
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) eligibility determination and application
- Due to video conferencing technology, we can "meet" with you while you enjoy the comfort of your home or business
- Dozens of insurance carriers available
- Life insurance needs analysis and solutions
- Periodic insurance reviews to meet changing needs
- Identify and rectify holes in your family insurance protection through ancillary products
- Referrals for other trusted professionals (accountants, property and casualty insurance, financial planners, estate planning and more)
- Providing personal insurance protection from cradle to grave
Union, ME 04862, USA